Mask transition options
The Mask transitions contain the following options. The availability of the option depends on the type of mask selected.
- Masks: Select a preset template to use as mask for the transition.
- Current: Click to open a dialog box where you can browse BMP files to use as the transition’s mask.
- Middle flash: Adds an element of light to the dissolving mask.
- X/Y Opposite: Reverses the path direction of the Mask.
- Sync Clip: Matches the motion of the clip to the motion of the mask.
- Inverse: Reverses the effect of the mask.
- Rotation: Specifies how many degrees the mask will rotate.
- Fade level: Sets the thickness of the soft edge of the mask.
- Size: Sets the size of the mask.