The Title Step Options Panel
The Title Step Options Panel allows you to modify text properties such as font, size, and color.
- Duration: Displays the duration of the selected clip in hours:minutes:seconds:frames. You can adjust the duration by changing the timecode values.
- Vertical text: Click to make the orientation of the title vertical.
- Font face: Selects your desired font style.
- Font size: Sets your desired font size.
- Color: Specifies your preferred font color.
- Line spacing: Sets the spacing, or leading, between lines of text.
- Rotate by degree: Sets the specified angle and direction (clockwise or counter clockwise) of the text.
- Multiple titles: Select to use multiple text boxes for your text.
- Single title: Select to use a single text box for your text. This is automatically selected when opening a project file from older versions of VideoStudio.
- Text backdrop: Select to apply a solid background bar, ellipse, rectangle, curve-edged rectangle or a rounded rectangle as background for your text. Click to use a solid or gradient color and to set the transparency of the text backdrop.
- Border/Shadow/Transparency: Sets the border and intensity of the shadow and transparency of the text.
- Open subtitle file: Inserts a previously saved movie subtitle.
- Save subtitle file: Saves the movie subtitle to a file for future use.
- Show grid lines: Select to display the grid lines. Click to open a dialog box where you can specify grid line settings.
- Apply Animation: Enables or disables animation of the title clip.
- Type: Where you can select your preferred animation effect for your title.
- Presets: Select a preset for the selected animation type to apply to your text.
- Customize animation attributes: Opens a dialog box where you can specify animation settings.